Data controller information and contact details
The administrator of the data collected in connection with the use of the Site is Grupa Lifetube Sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Warsaw, Mangalia 2a Street, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. In matters related to the processing of your data by the Administrator, you can contact using the above address data.
Scope of data collection
- The website allows you to contact the Administrator and provide him with your identification data, contact information, as well as information related to the content of the message.
- Administrator collects data related to your activity, such as time spent on the site, search terms, number of pages viewed, date and source of visit.
- If you have contacted the Administrator, the data was provided to us directly from you.
- If your data has been provided in connection with the processing of the case by the person who referred the case to the Administrator, the source of the data is that person. In this case, the Administrator receives identification, address and case-related data, such as a description of the case.
Purpose and legal basis of personal data processing
Your data may be processed for:
- analysing network traffic, ensuring security within the Service and adjusting content to users’ needs on the basis of the Administrator’s legally justified interest (Article 6(1)(f) GDPR);
- responding to inquiries, transferring the ordered offer and conducting correspondence to settle the matter, on the basis of your consent and the Administrator’s legitimate interest in meeting users’ requests (Article 6(1)(a) and (f) of GDPR).
Right to withdraw consent
You may withdraw your consent to the processing of your contact information at any time by contacting the Administrator. Withdrawal of consent may make it difficult or impossible to contact you.
- Provision of data by you for the purpose of case handling is voluntary but necessary. Failure to provide such data may hinder or prevent the processing of the case.
- Providing data necessary for the static analysis of users of the Service is voluntary. You may use the so-called incognito mode in order to browse the website without providing the Administrator with information about your visit to the Website. Using the incognito mode, and therefore not providing the data, does not affect the possibility of using the Website.
Rights under GDPR with respect to the data processed
You have the right to:
* request the Administrator to inspect your data, as well as to receive a copy of it (Article 15 GDPR);
* request the Administrator to rectify or amend your data (Article 16 GDPR) – with regard to the request for rectification, when you notice that the data is incorrect or incomplete;
* request the Administrator to erase the data (Article 17 GDPR);
* request the Administrator to restrict the processing (18 GDPR) – e.g. when you notice that the data is incorrect – you can request the restriction of the processing of your data for a period allowing us to check the correctness of the data);
* lodge a complaint in relation to the processing of your personal data by the Administrator to the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection (GIODO)
Recipients of your personal data
Recipients of your personal data may only be entities that are entitled to receive them under the law. In addition, your data may be made available to couriers, postal operators, hosting providers, mail servers.
Data retention time
Your personal data will be stored until you withdraw your consent or until the matter is resolved, and then until the expiration of the statute of limitations for the parties’ claims related to its execution.
Data related to web traffic analysis collected through cookies and similar technologies may be stored until the cookie expires. Some cookies never expire, so the duration of data storage will be equivalent to the time necessary for the controller to fulfill the purposes of data collection, such as ensuring security and analyzing historical data related to site traffic.
Transfer of data to a third country or international organization
Google Ireland Limited is the controller of the personal data of users in the European Economic Area or Switzerland, unless otherwise indicated in the Privacy Notice for a specific service. This means that Google Ireland Limited is the Google affiliate responsible for the processing of personal data and for compliance with applicable privacy laws.
Data collected by the tools:
- source of visits
- time spent on the website
- traffic on the website
- keywords which brought the user to the website
- pages viewed by the user
- anonymized IP address
- demographic data
The data analysis is used to display content and make changes to the Website and Fanpage, to increase User activity and for advertising purposes.
Google allows you to exercise your rights under the GDPR. The rules of exercising these rights are set out here: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=pl#infochoices.
In order to disable tracking by Google tools, download and install the browser add-on available at: tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
The Service allows the collection of information about the user through cookies and similar technologies, the use of which usually involves the installation of this tool on the user’s device (computer, smartphone, etc.). This information is used to remember user decisions (font selection, contrast, policy acceptance), maintain user sessions (e.g. after logging in), remember passwords (with consent), collect information about the user’s device and his/her visit for security purposes, but also to analyze visits and adjust content.
Information obtained through cookies and similar technologies are not combined with other data of the Service users and are not used to identify them by the Administrator.
You have the ability to set your browser to block certain types of cookies and other technologies, for example, by specifying that you will only accept cookies that are necessary to view the site properly. By default, most browsers allow all cookies, but you can change these settings at any time and delete any cookies already installed. Each browser allows such action through one of the options available in the settings or preferences.
The user has also the possibility to use the website in the so-called incognito mode, which blocks the collection of data about his visit.
Using the website without changing the browser settings, i.e. with default acceptance of cookies and similar technologies means that you agree to their use for the purposes specified above. The Administrator does not use the information obtained for marketing purposes.